Thursday 2 April 2009

I'v been asked by my tutor to write a blog about easter and christmas. But to be honest I don't feel either way about the days. I don't like religion or religious people. But christmas has changed and progressed into so much more than a religious holiday. It's about being with family, friends, spoiling yourself without feeling guilty and...presents! And i've noticed that people are generally nicer at christmas. Like, at the back of their minds they know what it's about and that's an endearing thing. So to me christmas isn't about religion. it's taken on a life of it's own. It's about being nicer and enjoying yourself and that can only be a good thing.

As for easter, well that's just about easter eggs isn't it?

2 comments:

  1. watch prisoner cell block in HD without ads http://www.watchprisonercellblockh.com/

    ReplyDelete